Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend in Review

I had a blast this week with my family.

My cousin Gretel is here visiting from Las Vegas and to pick up her car that she shipped from Hawaii. She recently moved from Paradise to Sin City. My brother, Gretel and myself will be driving that car to LV this week. It's going to be a long drive.

Back to my story.

Well, I take my brother and cousin to lunch at Anthony's. They have awesome crab cakes. After that we just go do a little shopping at the malls.

Saturday, my cousin Val, her husband Chris and their kids, Collin, Deysia, Jackson, and of course baby Callia (see previous blogs) came down for the weekend to hangout also. So you have all these people staying at my parent's house. It was just packed in there. My mom cooks a huge meal for us all plus orders some pizza from Pizza Hut. After lunch we spent at least two hours trying to figure out were to go. We wind up going to McChord AFB BX and Fort Lewis PX. Not the most exciting thing in the world, but hey, it's family bonding time. Maida's at home sleeping while we are all doing this as she worked the night prior and couldn't muster up the energy to go.

After, Chris, my dad and myself go to Best Buy to pick up this beauty Garmin c550 GPS. I'm going to use it on the road trip to Las Vegas. We picked Maida up afterwards and went back to my parents house to eat.

Sunday

All of us to include Maida, go to Family Fun Center. If you have never been, you should go for some good clean family fun. We wound up going a few rounds on the go-kart tracks with Jackson riding with me the first go around.










We play some Lazer Tag. I came in second overall between both teams. Collin came in first overall. My brother came in third overall.




We top the day off with a late lunch at PhoTai. Afterwards Val, Chris and the kids head home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home