Wednesday, April 26, 2006

***My Las Vegas Trip

***Long Post***
Here is a recap of my Vegas trip.

I was in Las Vegas from April 9th until April 17th. I went to Vegas to further enhance my photographic and business abilities. **Yup** That's it.

Acually, half of the time was spent attending an annual wedding photography convention. There, I learned amazing photographic techniques, styles, inspiration and different ways of running my business. I was able to check out some new album companies so that I can provide my clients with only the best products the wedding industry has to offer.

Bonus was that I was able to spend more time with my new friends that I made when I was in San Francisco in February. Unfortunately, I was only able to chat for a few minutes with Cliff, he was busy with his obligations for the convention and Nikon USA across the street at Bally's/Paris. I did give him some chocolate for a pick me up. See my San Francisco post.

<~~~Jeff and I

I was supposed to hang out with some newbies (new members of the photography organization that I belong to) and my good friend Jeff but I wound up having dinner with some old friends, Kelly, Ray and made some new ones, Mae and Kristian.

The keynote speaker for my convention was Jerry Ghionis from Australia. I listened to this guy speak for 3 hours!!! Truly AMAZING and INSPIRING!!! I hope to furthur implement what I learned from him to create some truly AWESOME imagery.

The Ozzies pretty much stole the show. Marcus Bell is another photographer from Australia that inspires me to create more heartfelt images. He headed another seminar that was just truly amazing.

More inspiring and amazing people I was able to learn from was Doug and Chenin. They are an amazing couple that do AWESOME work.

EXPECT MORE GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY FROM ME THANKS TO ALL THE ABOVE PEOPLE LISTED
My last 4 days there I was able to see Hairspray at the Luxor, Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo, The Shark tanks at Mandalay Bay, Tournaments of Kings at the Excalibur, where I wound up staying for my second half of my trip.
I was also able to see my cousin, her husband and their adorably cute kids.

Some select non incriminating images from Vegas *** Click Here***
I ALMOST FORGOT!!!
The biggest thing I was looking foward to!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home