Saturday, April 29, 2006

Leaving For Vermont


OK!!!

I may be away from my email, so if anyone wants to contact me, please call me. I will be available most nights after 5:30pm.

After taking a nap this afternoon, I finally packed. I actually pre-sorted my clothes this morning, I just didn't pack it in the suitcase.

But as you can see from the pictures, I have what I will need while I am gone this week.

I have my portable DVD players, movies, iPod!!!!!!, memory cards, and a book.

Of course, I also have my cameras. I have a rolling case, which is sooooo much more comfortable to use while traveling and just transporting my cameras. It is saving my back tremendously.

I am taking a red eye flight out of Seattle, into New York then onto Vermont. I am excited as I have not taken a redy eye since I was 5 years old. It will basically be a new experience for me. I'm ready with all of my stuff in case I can't sleep!!!

I'm going to head to Best Buy and maybe pick up some last minute items and then I'm gone. Later people!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home