Thursday, November 30, 2006

Appliance Delivery Day 2

OK

I did not really get any phone calls back yesterday in regards to my phone calls. I did however get some deliveries.

At 7:30 in the morning I receive a phone call from the Best Buy Delivery Guy. <~~~It rhymes!!!! I told him, "I guess you didn't get the message from your office that nobody will be at the house?". He said, "No". He didn't deliver my fridge and said someone will call to reschedule. I never received a phone call yet for delivery.

I'm sorry, but I'm not driving out once again in the ice to wait for a delivery and drive in early morning traffic.

I did go to the house at 10ish am. Maida and I finished painting the bathrooms, and touching up my office, and the first floor. Painting is essentially done. I am going to be paint the masterbathroom toilet room today though.

I was able to accept delivery of from Home Depot,so I have my double oven range and washer. The dryer had some dents though, so the delivery guys took it back and ordered me a new one to arrive on the 4th of December.

I will be waiting today for the cable guy and home security people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home