Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Live from Vermont - Recap Day 1

Hey All!!! Well, this is a late recap. I wound starting on this post while there, but never concluded it.

First day here in beautiful Stowe, Vermont.

Internet access is available at the Lodge here at Hob Knob.

I flew the redeye out of seattle on Continental into Newark Airport for the connecting flight to Burlington, Vermont. Bonus part of flying here.

I had one regular dog with fries. Unfortunately, It was too damn good, that I wanted another.
I went back and got another. They wound up giving me a jumbo dog for the price of a regular.

Arrived here Sunday morning, I didn't feel tired but wound up crashing and sleeping until 8pm. No problem. Rest is good. Got a little hungry though.

BIG PROBLEM!!! Everything here in Stowe closes early. Freaking EARLY!!! It's the off season and things were closed. Finally found a chinese restaurant that was still open. Yeah...I flew hundreds of miles to eat CHINESE FOOD!!!!

Update on things. Joe Buissink suffered a medical condition about 6 weeks ago. He at the last minute was ordered by his doctors to not come out to Vermont. In his stead will be Cliff Mautner, an awesome photographer, he is the one I went to go see in California in February. So this will become a refresher course. Also Bambi Cantrell will be flying in to conclude the workshop. She is an awesome photographer based out in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home