Sunday, August 13, 2006

Week In Review (Last Monday)

I've been a bit busy last week so here is what I did!!!
Monday
As I said earlier this week, I had my second and final upgrade meeting for my new home. My appointment was at 9AM. It was time to choose the countertops and flooring at Super Floors in Kent. Maida and my father came with me to help me choose.


I had been emailing my designer for several weeks trying to get estimates on what I can afford to do. I wanted wood floors, and granite countertops. That was my biggest things. I estimated all of that plus granite tiles in the powder room and ceramic tiles for the master bathroom to be close to $25,000. I had to put 20% down, so basically I had to have $5k to put down. No problem. I get there we go through everything I wanted and BAM!!!! I was UNDERBUDGET!!!! I was only at $19,500. I went on to add ceramic tiles for the floors in the master bathroom and then ceramic tiles for the hallway bathroom counters and floors. I came in about $5000 below budget. YES!!!


Lunch was definitely calling, and we had lunch at PHO Tai. Awesome stuff.


Later that night I had dinner with my assistant Jose and Mike at Bahama Breeze in Tukwila.
Mike will be working with me for my upcoming wedding on August 19th.
As far as the food, I ordered as seafood dish. The food was just dreadfully dry. I could not finish it. Mike and Jose enjoyed their dinners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home