Wednesday, June 21, 2006

SUPERFLOORS!!!

OK!!!

I feel dumb.

I made an appointment with Superfloors for a preconsult preview of the types of flooring and countertops that I could get. I setup the appointment for 6pm. I show up at 5:40 to Superfloors in Kent. Doors locked but people are coming out. I say "Hi, I've got a 6 o'clock appointment." They just give me this confused look.

Well apparently I went to the WRONG Superfloors!!! I had to go the Superfloors in Kirkland. If any one knows, traffic around 6pm on the I-405 NB is horrible. I drove rather hastily and made it to the Kirkland Superfloors by 6:35 and they close at 7pm. Needless to say, I got a small preview and it was sooo cool!!!

I now estimate I will spend $20,000+ on granite countertops for the kitchen, wood flooring for the main floor, and then granite tiles for the masterbath and hall bathroom. Sorry, no photos!!! Not allowed.


Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home