Thursday, June 01, 2006

Scott and Jeannas Wedding

OK!!! It's been a while since I blogged. I have been a little behind.

Saturday I photographed Scott and Jeannas wedding with my good friend Maurice.
Here is Scott right before he sees Jeanna.

Here is Jeanna anxiously waiting to see Scott for the first time before the ceremony. That's right!!! Before the Ceremony!!!

They are a fun couple. Scott's brother made some awesome cupcakes in leu of a traditional wedding cake. The cupcakes were mouthwatering and delicous. The frosting was just creamy and not too sweet. A great paring.

Scott's mother created all of the flower arrangements, and she's not even a pro florist. Just a hobbyist.

Finally!!! Me at the wedding!!!


Also....
Last Sunday, on the 28th, I had to make the final earnest money payment for the house. It was painful letting go of all that money. It will be worth it. I then found out I had to come up with additional deposits for the upgrades to the house relatively soon. Like within the next 2 weeks. The upgrades I want total nearly $10,000. Almost half of it will be for an air conditioning system. The AC takes up nearly half of the upgrades cost. I have to come up with 20% at the upgrades selection meeting. The good thing is, when my clients meet with me, you will all be nice and cool during those summer meetings with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home