Sunday, May 07, 2006

Simple Day Today

OK... so it is day one after Vermont. I was pretty freakin tired!!! But I needed to get out of the house.

My mother calls me to say hey, lets go have lunch with your dad. OK. I tell her I'll meet in in 30 minutes. 10 minutes go by and they say they are already eating. 5 minutes before I get there and they are already leaving. Great!!! No problem. I go to the mall for some shopping and eating anyways. More later.

On my way, I call the mortgage rep who I may not use simply because they want some kind of deposit so that they don't waste time in case I don't use them. That's a load of crap!!! We shall see, I'm going to call the guy again on Tuesday to setup a meeting maybe on Thursday. If they push the "deposit", I definitely won't use them.

I wound up finding a place here in Washington that sells Nathan's Famous Hotdogs. I love em. Delicous. Johnny Rockets sells them in their restaurants. However, they don't cook them as well. No matter, still damn good eats!!!

I went to Best Buy today to buy more harddrives. All of mine are full and I don't want to bog my computer's harddrive. I wound up buying the Seagate 120 GB external drive and the 400 BG external drive. The drives are getting cheaper everytime I buy a new one. I will finally be able to offload the photographs from vermont from my compact flash cards. You'll see those soon.

Lastly, MI3. Awesome movie!!!! Couple of cheesy moments but pretty damn good story with awesome action scenes.

I won't spoil the movie, but Ethon Hunt saves the world again. I know. Shocker!!!

Back to formatting my harddrives. Good night everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home