Saturday, December 23, 2006

Have a Great and Safe Holiday!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!

I have not quite finished my holiday shopping yet, so hopefully that will get accomplished today!!!

I will post some images from last weeks wedding hopefully soon. It's just been a hectic last minute ordeal with the holiday shopping and still trying to get the new house settled and my family returning from Hawaii for my aunt's funeral.

Please note that we shall be closed for the holiday season. We will be returning all calls after January 2nd. Emergent calls will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

So everyone get off the computer and enjoy the holidays with friends and family, but don't totally over eat during those holiday dinners.

Hopefully I can catch a movie this weekend. It's literally been probably 3 months or more since I was last able to see anything!!!

Peace!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home