Sunday, September 24, 2006

Dirt Growing Up!!!

Welcome to my CRIB!!!!
I have been stopping by my new home site everyweek at least twice a week.

At this point, the house has its siding, interior plumbing is in place, but most fixtures are not, insulation is in place (they messed up on this), drywall is up, interior paint is up, electrical is up and in place. I am particularly proud of the lighting in this home, as I added a tremendous amount of lighting in this home. I will be adding more after the house closes.

On to the pictures!!!
The Kitchen was upgraded from 30 inch standard height to 42 inch height cabinets. The countertops will be installed later. They will be a beautiful black granite slab with hints of tan pieces to match the rouge colored cabinetry. It will look awesome.
The kitchen comes standard with 4 recessed lights and one over the kitchen sink. I decided to add another recessed light in the center of the main four. There will be great light in the kitchen.
When the house is complete and closing finalized, I am going to add some undermount lights to the cabinets and then some lights that will rest ontop of the cabinets to give a nice glow from the top.

The double door entry way into the master bedroom

This will be my office. I added two can lights on the far side. That area will be where my desk area will be.

The fire place is getting its mantle placed. It also looks like someone punched a hole in the wall. The fireplace will be surrounded by awesome smoky grey slate tile.

The chandelier over the dining area. I upgraded that beautiful chrome light source. It also has a nifty dimmer function.

More tomorrow

PLUS

Me at the Puyallup Fair!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home