Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More Pics From My Sunday House Visit

Ok actually two more pics...
Here is a picture of the jetted tub. Don't mind the green water, I guess they were just testing the piping. This will be the second tub that they installed. I'm not sure why, but I think they broke the first one. I also upgraded the windows as you can see from a clear to a frosted glass window. Last thing I need is for my neighbors to see my grand nakedness!!!

Below you see a photo of my new garage door. Guess what!!! It's the wrong one!!! I upgraded the door to be insulated and also not have windows. Do you guys see something wrong with this picture then?

I will be watching the builders for the next 1-2 weeks to see if they catch this mistake. I have pointed out all the errors that have been happening to the house up to this point. They tout a great quality check system that they have in place. Lets see if it actually works.

TIP: If any of you guys ever have a house built from the ground up. Watch the builders carefully. They use subcontractors. They make mistakes and cut corners.

I have pointed out things from electrical upgrade ommissions, placement of things in the wrong place, to using thinner insulation when thicker ones were called for, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home