Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Elson and Desirae's Wedding Pics!!!!

I am here in the hotel room getting ready to fly out today.
It has been an awesome weekend spent with a great couple, awesome friends and my brother and his girlfriend.
The wedding was a small intimate affair with close family and friends. It was THE most emotional wedding that I have attended. Almost all of the guy friends of Elson that flew in for the wedding ALL were crying!!! Not just tears, but full on crying!!!
I promised not to show any of those photos.
This couple truly exudes love towards eachother.
Enjoy the photos.
The Boys!!!
Dre, Neal, Me, La La, Riczon
The Bride Desirae!!! Simply BeautifulThe Groom, Elson The Bouquet!!! Desirae and her father....A Beautiful Moment...Devotion... Explains itself!!! P.S. I would like to say that this has been one of the hottest and most humid places I have been. It has been 90+ degrees with 95%humidity.
Washington state is only in the 60's.
I will be glad to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home