Tuesday, December 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLON!!!!!

My little bro is home, and it's his Birthday Today!!!!

He turns 23.

We got him his Birthay Present earlier this month, since I figured he could use it sooner. We got him the black video iPod,80 gig version. We had him pick it out when we got it.

I actually figured he would just get the 30 gig version... But nope!!!

He still can't quite figure out how to work it properly.

Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!
I love you man!!!!

P.S. This is a whole post dedicated to my brother!!!
P.P.S. Get A JOB!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, Marv...you sure did make his day with this blog. Did he tell you what he told me when he was down here? MARLON...HE DID IT...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE CUZ...LUV YOU GUYS!

Gretel

1:35 AM  
Blogger Marvin Tolentino Photographer said...

Yup...

He'll get one more post and that's it...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home