Friday, December 29, 2006

New Promotion for 2007

Hey All!!!

I was driving along on the highway and thought this would be a fun idea!!!

This is a new promotion for 2007.

I call it the "First 7 in 2007 for $2007.00"
Basically for 2007 the first seven people that book me have the option of this package, which normally (1) I don't have and (2) would go for ~$2800.00

You get:

Up to 5 Hours of Continuous Coverage
One 1 Hour Engagement Session
(1) 11x14 Engagement Print on 16x20 Signature Matte
(1) 8x8 Inch Art Wedding Book with 26 Pages
(1) DVD with Digital Negatives for you to print from
**Additional Hours for $207.00**

Here's the catch!!!
*I will only mention it on this blog!!! You must mention you saw it on the blog.
*I will repeat this post once or twice a month to keep it current.
*I will only honor this for a short time at my discretion, but at least until the end of February.
*You must mention specifically how you found me. i.e. "On the net..." doesn't count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home